Product InformationThis is a Rubie's Fancy Dress Costumes product
View all Rubie's productsThis is a The Muppets product
View all The Muppets products
The lager then life Miss Piggy is a well known and loved member of The Muppet Show. Transform your into this showstopping Muppet with our The Muppets Miss Piggy Costume.
The Muppets Miss Piggy Costume includes a long pink dress with pink shoulder straps and frilled trim.
To create Miss Piggy's trademark appearance, the costume includes a blonde Miss Piggy wig with attached pig ears and a pig nose on elastic for a comfortable fit.
The look is completed with a pink feather boa and a pair of long pink gloves.
The pictured accessories are not included but can be purchased separately.
Party themesFilm and Television CostumesComedy CostumesChildrens TV Costumes70s Fancy DressAnimal CostumesLetter 'M' CostumesThe Muppets
Tagsthe muppetstelevisionanimalpigmiss piggyfilm
Sizes for this costume are:
- Small: Dress Size 8 - 10
- Medium: Dress Size 12 - 14
- Large: Dress Size 16 - 18
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Packaging: Resealable PVC Bag & Header Card
- Product Suitability: Adult Specific Item - All Ages Over 15 Years
- Washing Instructions: Dry Clean Only
- Geographical Restriction: UK, Eire and Australia only
- Q & A
Q & A
Have a question about this product? Why not get in touch by completing the boxes below.
Jokers' Masquerade wig care tips:
- Wash in cool water.
- Never use regular shampoo on a synthetic wig.
- If the wig has picked up the odour of smoke or other strong odours, you may add a teaspoon of baking soda to the water and blend it in.
- Spread the wig out to dry over night.
- When the wig is entirely dry, and not before, re-style the wig gently.
- We recommend a wide tooth comb or your fingers to re-style and not a brush.
- Shaking and fluffing by hand is your best starting point for styling.
- The hair is made of synthetic material and as such is not suitable for straightening or curling with hot stylers.
Got this costume? Want your photo to appear here? Tag your Instagrams with @jokersmasquerade and #jokers66873. How do I tag pics?