Product InformationThis is a Rubie's Fancy Dress Costumes product
View all Rubie's productsThis is a Flintstones Fancy Dress product
View all Flintstones Fancy Dress products
The Deluxe Fred Flintstone costume includes a bright orange and black one-piece tunic featuring a fleecy collar, dagged shoulders and burnished fleecy base. You may wish to wear a shirt underneath the tunic as it may expose an amount of your chest.
Costume also includes one pair of EVA shoe covers. The covers will create the look of Fred's massive feet and also allow you to wear your shoes beneath them. Feet are one size fits all and affix using Velcro.
Completing this deluxe line we have a blue fabric necktie that fastens around the neck using Velcro, one pair of bright orange and black fleecy and fluffy wrist cuffs and a Fred Flintstone wig.
Trivia: The character Fred Flintstone's personality is based on Ralph Kramden from "The Honeymooners" and Chester A. Riley from "The life of Riley". Like these characters Fred Flintstone is an aggressive, loud-mouthed man who is constantly seeking ways to get him and his family out of the working class lifestyle they are used to.
Party themesLetter 'F' CostumesCartoon CostumesLetter 'F' CostumesFilm and Television CostumesHero CostumesFestival Costumes
Sizes for this costume are:
- Standard: Jacket/Chest to 40"
- Extra Large: Jacket/Chest to 46"
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Packaging: Resealable PVC Bag & Header Card
- Product Suitability: Adult Specific Item - All Ages Over 15 Years
- Hygiene Packaged: For hygiene reasons we politely ask customers not to open or try-on the hosiery/ wig supplied with this costume until they are happy that it suits their needs. Any item returned might not be refunded if found to be worn
- Washing Instructions: Cool machine wash, no bleach, line dry
- CE Mark:
- Q & A
Q & A
Have a question about this product? Why not get in touch by completing the boxes below.
Got this costume? Want your photo to appear here? Tag your Instagrams with @jokersmasquerade and #jokers24061. How do I tag pics?