Product InformationThis is a Orion Costumes product
View all Orion Costumes products
This Oompa Loompa and Wig Costume is a high-quality and hilarious outfit and is a fabulous accompaniment to the Adult Chocolate Man Costume.
Includes: Top, dungarees, leggings and wig
Our Oompa Loompa includes a long-sleeved brown top with striped cuffs and collar. Essential white dungarees, with straps that crossover and are fastened with large buttons. The costume also includes the striped leg covers which match the cuffs and collar perfectly to complete the worker's uniform.
Finally the costume includes a fantastic green wig, styled to be curled at the ends and with an arrangement of hair on top. One costume, one price, one complete look.
The pictured white gloves and face makeup are not included but are available as additional accessories.
Party themesStag Do CostumesNew Years Eve Fancy DressFilm and Television CostumesFestival Costumes
Tagswilly wonkacharlie chocolate factoryfantasyoompa-loompastagfestival
Sizes for this costume are:
- Chest size to 42"
- Waist size to 42"
- Hips 44"
- Inside Leg 12"
- Length (from buttons to ankles): 32"
- Extra Large:
- Chest size to 46"
- Waist size to 46"
- Hips 48"
- Inside Leg 12"
- Length (from buttons to ankles): 33"
- Recommended Height: Up to 6'5"
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Packaging: Resealable PVC Bag & Header Card
- Product Suitability: Adult Specific Item - All Ages Over 15 Years
- Washing Instructions: Dry Clean Only
- Q & A
Q & A
Have a question about this product? Why not get in touch by completing the boxes below.
What dress sizes would the standard and extra large equate to?
The standard size is approximately a dress size 14-16 and the extra large size is approximately a dress size 18-20. However, we would recommend using the measurements under the 'Size Info' tab to see which would be the correct size for you.
Would the standard size be suitable for lads who would normally wear medium sized clothing?
The standard size should fit those who normally wear a medium. However, as we all come in different shapes and sizes we can never guarantee that a costume will fit.
Jokers' Masquerade wig care tips:
- Wash in cool water.
- Never use regular shampoo on a synthetic wig.
- If the wig has picked up the odour of smoke or other strong odours, you may add a teaspoon of baking soda to the water and blend it in.
- Spread the wig out to dry over night.
- When the wig is entirely dry, and not before, re-style the wig gently.
- We recommend a wide tooth comb or your fingers to re-style and not a brush.
- Shaking and fluffing by hand is your best starting point for styling.
- The hair is made of synthetic material and as such is not suitable for straightening or curling with hot stylers.