Adult Scooby Doo & Shaggy Combination (ref: 62035)
- Your Price:
- £ 63.99
- Retail Price:
- You Save:
- £20.00 (24%)
The Adult Scooby Doo & Shaggy Combination is perfect for any movie or TV themed party.
The fantastic Adult Scooby Doo Costume includes a deluxe one piece fleece jumpsuit with attached headpiece. The costume also includes 'SD' dog tag.
Trivia: Great Dane Scooby has featured in several variations of the cartoon alongside nephew Scrappy-Doo, brother Yabba-Doo and cousin Scooby-Dum.
The adult Shaggy costume consists of shirt, trousers, wig and goatee beard.
Costume includes a green hem finished t-shirt with short collar.
Costume also includes a pair of contrasting brown trousers with a slight flare cut leg, elasticated waist plus complete hem finishing.
The finishing touches are a replica Shaggy hairdo and a self-adhesive goatee beard.
Trivia: Norville "Shaggy" Rogers is more often than not the bait for luring out a terrifying monster. Zoinks! Shaggy has also been voiced by famous actors Casey Kasem and Billy West.
Party themesFilm and Television CostumesHero CostumesLetter 'S' CostumesCartoon Costumes
Sizes for the Shaggy costume are:
- One Size
- Chest size to 44"
- Waist 32" to 38"
- Inside Leg to 31"
Sizes for the Scooby Doo costume are:
- One Size:
- Chest size 40" to 46"
- Waist size 32" to 38"
- Inside Leg to 32"
- Ideal Height 5'10"
- One Size
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Packaging: Resealable PVC Bag & Header Card
- Product Suitability: Adult Specific Item - All Ages Over 15 Years
- Washing Instructions: Dry Clean Only
- Q & A
Q & A
Have a question about this product? Why not get in touch by completing the boxes below.
Jokers' Masquerade wig care tips:
- Wash in cool water.
- Never use regular shampoo on a synthetic wig.
- If the wig has picked up the odour of smoke or other strong odours, you may add a teaspoon of baking soda to the water and blend it in.
- Spread the wig out to dry over night.
- When the wig is entirely dry, and not before, re-style the wig gently.
- We recommend a wide tooth comb or your fingers to re-style and not a brush.
- Shaking and fluffing by hand is your best starting point for styling.
- The hair is made of synthetic material and as such is not suitable for straightening or curling with hot stylers.
Got this costume? Want your photo to appear here? Tag your Instagrams with @jokersmasquerade and #jokers62035. How do I tag pics?