Product InformationThis is a Rubie's Fancy Dress Costumes product
View all Rubie's productsThis is a Scooby-Doo Fancy Dress product
View all Scooby-Doo Fancy Dress products
This Velma costume consists of shirt, skirt, glasses and wig.
The top has long sleeves and boasts a turtleneck that is folded down as desired.
Costume also includes a contrasting red skirt with an elasticated waist and pleat at the front.
The finishing touch is an auburn wig that is an ideal copy of Velma's hairdo.
Pictured socks are unavailable.
Trivia: Velma Dace Dinkley is the resident genius among the mystery solving crew. Velma first appeared in the original 1969 CBS episode 'What a Night for a Knight'.
Party themesCartoon CostumesFilm and Television Costumes
Sizes for this costume are:
- One Size: Dress Size 8 - 12
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Packaging: Resealable PVC Bag & Header Card
- Product Suitability: Adult Specific Item - All Ages Over 15 Years
- Hygiene Packaged: For hygiene reasons we politely ask customers not to open or try-on the hosiery/ wig supplied with this costume until they are happy that it suits their needs. Any item returned might not be refunded if found to be worn
- Washing Instructions: Hand wash, no bleach, line dry
- CE Mark:
- Q & A
Q & A
Have a question about this product? Why not get in touch by completing the boxes below.
Jokers' Masquerade wig care tips:
- Wash in cool water.
- Never use regular shampoo on a synthetic wig.
- If the wig has picked up the odour of smoke or other strong odours, you may add a teaspoon of baking soda to the water and blend it in.
- Spread the wig out to dry over night.
- When the wig is entirely dry, and not before, re-style the wig gently.
- We recommend a wide tooth comb or your fingers to re-style and not a brush.
- Shaking and fluffing by hand is your best starting point for styling.
- The hair is made of synthetic material and as such is not suitable for straightening or curling with hot stylers.
Got this costume? Want your photo to appear here? Tag your Instagrams with @jokersmasquerade and #jokers21304. How do I tag pics?