Product InformationThis is a Billy-Bob Teeth product
View all Billy-Bob Teeth products
These thermal fitting beads are recommended for future use of Billy Bob teeth.
- Empty the packet of white beads into a cup of very hot water.
- Once the beads have turned clear (approx. 1 minute depending on the water temperature) then remove beads with a spoon.
- Using your fingers, mould the clear plastic into a worm shape.
- Place the clear plastic material in the 'trough' portion of the teeth; squeeze with your fingers a tiny bit of the clear plastic through the three holes.
- Place Teeth in mouth and ease your teeth down through the clear fitting plastic until you hit the bottom.
- Using your tongue, push the excess clear plastic against the roof of your mouth and suck the teeth tightly to your teeth, so you have a firm impression in the clear fitting plastic.
- Gently remove the teeth and let them cool for 10 minutes. Notice that when the fitting plastic cools, it turns white again.
- If you mess up, reheat and try again as needed. Trim off any excess fitting plastic.
If you have no teeth, you will need to purchase 2-5 packages of thermal beads to mould to the contour of your toothless mouth.
Sizes for this item are:
- One Size
- Important Note: Teeth should not be used with braces or crowns.
- Material: 100% Plastic
- Packaging: Polythene Wrapper
- Product Suitability: Adult Specific Item - All Ages Over 15 Years
- Geographical Restriction: NOT North America (USA/Canada)
- Q & A
Q & A
Have a question about this product? Why not get in touch by completing the boxes below.
Got this costume? Want your photo to appear here? Tag your Instagrams with @jokersmasquerade and #jokers10631. How do I tag pics?