Adult Barney & Betty Rubble Combination (ref: 50190)
- Your Price:
- £ 58.99
- Retail Price:
- You Save:
- £19.00 (24%)
Our Adult Barney & Betty Rubble Combination is perfect for transforming yourselves into these well-known television characters.
Male Costume includes:
- Shoe covers
- Wrist cuffs
The Deluxe Barney Rubble Costume includes a brown faux suede one-piece tunic featuring a faux fur collar, jagged shoulders and matching furry base. There are several holes along the lapels for a supplied tie to decrease the size of the neckline if desired.
The costume also includes one pair of EVA shoe covers. The covers will allow you to wear your shoes beneath them. Feet are one size fits all and affix using Velcro.
The look is completed with a pair of brown furry and fluffy wrist cuffs and a co-ordinating Barney Rubble wig.
Female Costume includes:
The Deluxe Betty Rubble Costume includes an attractive blue halter neck dress made from a fleece feel polyester featuring a contrasting leather look trim, Velcro closure at the rear of the neck and pleated effect at the base of the dress.
The costume also includes a leather look belt with PVC bones creating a sexy prehistoric look.
The look is completed with a black Betty wig with attached bow.
Party themesLetter 'R' CostumesCavemen and Cavewomen CostumesFilm and Television CostumesCartoon Costumes
Sizes for this costume are:
- Jacket/Chest: to 40"
- Dress Size: 8 - 10
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Packaging: Resealable PVC Bag & Header Card
- Product Suitability: Adult Specific Item - All Ages Over 15 Years
- Q & A
Q & A
Have a question about this product? Why not get in touch by completing the boxes below.
Jokers' Masquerade wig care tips:
- Wash in cool water.
- Never use regular shampoo on a synthetic wig.
- If the wig has picked up the odour of smoke or other strong odours, you may add a teaspoon of baking soda to the water and blend it in.
- Spread the wig out to dry over night.
- When the wig is entirely dry, and not before, re-style the wig gently.
- We recommend a wide tooth comb or your fingers to re-style and not a brush.
- Shaking and fluffing by hand is your best starting point for styling.
- The hair is made of synthetic material and as such is not suitable for straightening or curling with hot stylers.
Got this costume? Want your photo to appear here? Tag your Instagrams with @jokersmasquerade and #jokers50190. How do I tag pics?