Product InformationThis is a Rubie's Fancy Dress Costumes product
View all Rubie's productsThis is a Flintstones Fancy Dress product
View all Flintstones Fancy Dress products
Deluxe Pebbles Flintstone Costume includes an attractive pink and black top made from a fleece touch and feel polyester featuring a dagged neckline, dagged shoulders and base.
Pebbles costume also includes a pair of black shorts with an elasticated waist and prehistoric looking dagged finish at the base.
Completing our Pebbles costume we have a neon pink character wig with attached bone at the rear. Finishing this deluxe line are the pink fleecy leg covers also boasting dagged tops.
Party themesFilm and Television CostumesLetter 'P' CostumesCavemen and Cavewomen CostumesCartoon Costumes
Sizes for this costume are:
- Extra Small:
- Dress Size: 6 - 8
- Dress Size: 8 - 10
- Chest: Up to 36"
- Waist: Up to 32"
- Length of tunic top: 26"
- Dress Size: 10 - 12
- Chest: Up to 38"
- Waist: Up to 36"
- Length of tunic top: 27"
- Extra Small:
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Packaging: Resealable PVC Bag & Header Card
- Product Suitability: Adult Specific Item - All Ages Over 15 Years
- Washing Instructions: Hand wash, no bleach, line dry
- CE Mark:
- Q & A
Q & A
Have a question about this product? Why not get in touch by completing the boxes below.
Jokers' Masquerade wig care tips:
- Wash in cool water.
- Never use regular shampoo on a synthetic wig.
- If the wig has picked up the odour of smoke or other strong odours, you may add a teaspoon of baking soda to the water and blend it in.
- Spread the wig out to dry over night.
- When the wig is entirely dry, and not before, re-style the wig gently.
- We recommend a wide tooth comb or your fingers to re-style and not a brush.
- Shaking and fluffing by hand is your best starting point for styling.
- The hair is made of synthetic material and as such is not suitable for straightening or curling with hot stylers.
Got this costume? Want your photo to appear here? Tag your Instagrams with @jokersmasquerade and #jokers24063. How do I tag pics?