Product InformationThis is a Rubie's Fancy Dress Costumes product
View all Rubie's productsThis is a Corpse Bride product
View all Corpse Bride products
Tim Burton's animated fantasy film the Corpse Bride centers around Emily the murdered bride-to-be who has risen from dead. Emily's wedding dress has become tatty and her skin and hair have both turned a shade of deathly blue. A difficult look to achieve however our Corpse Bride wig offers the ultimate finishing touch for any budding Corpse Bride.
This Official Corpse Bride Deluxe wig offers a full head of woolen braids with featured parting and tied up side. This intricately made wig is made to a very high quality and comfortable to wear for long periods.
Although not classed as a horror movie the darkness of this romantic animation makes the Corpse Bride an original fancy dress idea for Halloween.
Please note the tiara in the illustration is not included.
Party themesCorpse Bride
One size: Adult
- Material: Synthetic Fibre
- Packaging: Resealable PVC Bag & Header Card
- Product Suitability: Adult Specific Item - All Ages Over 15 Years
- Hygiene Packaged: For hygiene reasons we politely ask our customers not to open or try-on this product until they are happy it suits their needs. Any item returned might not be refunded if found to be worn
- Q & A
Q & A
Have a question about this product? Why not get in touch by completing the boxes below.
Jokers' Masquerade wig care tips:
- Wash in cool water.
- Never use regular shampoo on a synthetic wig.
- If the wig has picked up the odour of smoke or other strong odours, you may add a teaspoon of baking soda to the water and blend it in.
- Spread the wig out to dry over night.
- When the wig is entirely dry, and not before, re-style the wig gently.
- We recommend a wide tooth comb or your fingers to re-style and not a brush.
- Shaking and fluffing by hand is your best starting point for styling.
- The hair is made of synthetic material and as such is not suitable for straightening or curling with hot stylers.
Got this costume? Want your photo to appear here? Tag your Instagrams with @jokersmasquerade and #jokers60165. How do I tag pics?