Bam-Bam Rubble & Pebbles Flintstone Combination (ref: 61048)
- Your Price:
- £ 55.99
- Retail Price:
- You Save:
- £35.50 (39%)
Deluxe Bam-Bam Rubble costume includes five pieces.
The Flintstones costume includes top with orange and black fleecy feel design featuring dagged trim. The top fastens at the rear of the neck using Velcro for snug fitting. The top also has an attached EVA chest piece creating the look of a muscular torso.
Costume also includes one pair of brown shorts with a leather look front creating a faux belt effect, elasticated rear waist and dagged base.
Completing the costume we have one pair of EVA shoe covers. The covers will create the look of Bamm's massive feet and also allow you to wear your shoes beneath them. Feet are one size fits all and affix using Velcro. The finishing touch is the wig that comes with Bamm Bamm's attached hat boasting a leopard design.
Deluxe Pebbles Flintstone costume includes five pieces.
Outfit includes an attractive pink and black top made from a fleece touch and feel polyester featuring a dagged neckline, dagged shoulders and base.
Costume also includes a pair of black shorts with an elasticated waist and prehistoric looking dagged finish at the base.
Completing the costume we have a neon pink character wig with attached bone at the rear. Finishing this deluxe line are the pink fleecy leg covers also boasting dagged tops.
Party themesCartoon CostumesFilm and Television CostumesCavemen and Cavewomen Costumes
Size for the Pebbles costume:
- Medium: Dress Size 10 - 12
Size for the Bamm Bamm costume:
- Standard: Jacket/Chest to 40"
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Packaging: Resealable PVC Bag & Header Card
- Product Suitability: Adult Specific Item - All Ages Over 15 Years
- Washing Instructions: Hand wash, no bleach, line dry
- Q & A
Q & A
Have a question about this product? Why not get in touch by completing the boxes below.
Jokers' Masquerade wig care tips:
- Wash in cool water.
- Never use regular shampoo on a synthetic wig.
- If the wig has picked up the odour of smoke or other strong odours, you may add a teaspoon of baking soda to the water and blend it in.
- Spread the wig out to dry over night.
- When the wig is entirely dry, and not before, re-style the wig gently.
- We recommend a wide tooth comb or your fingers to re-style and not a brush.
- Shaking and fluffing by hand is your best starting point for styling.
- The hair is made of synthetic material and as such is not suitable for straightening or curling with hot stylers.
Got this costume? Want your photo to appear here? Tag your Instagrams with @jokersmasquerade and #jokers61048. How do I tag pics?