Daphne & Fred Scooby Doo Combination (ref: 50228)
DiscontinuedView similar costumes
This Daphne costume consists of dress, wig, scarf and boot tops.
The v-neck dress is hem finished and is 38.5" long from shoulder to hem. The garment is velvet touch and feel and has a contrasting faux vinyl trim around the shoulders, neckline and base of the dress. There are two ties at the side of the dress for you to tie into a bow such as Daphne has in the Scooby-Doo movie.
The scarf is 36" long, which is much shorter than the one pictured. The green netting contrasts with the dress nicely and still works well as intended.
The wig is synthetic and comes in a neon orange colour with attached hair band. The costumes boot tops are made from vinyl polyester and are to be worn over a pair of shoes and will create the look of Daphne's boots. The base of the boot cover is elasticated and will easily be held in place.
Trivia: Daphne Blake with her long red hair and her fashion sense first appeared in the original 1969 cartoon: Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
Gang member Fred's costume consists of shirt, trousers, scarf and wig.
Costume includes a white polo shirt with collar and zipper.
Costume also includes a pair of blue trousers with a slight flare cut leg plus elasticated waist.
The finishing touches are a replica blonde Freddy hairdo and a short orange fabric scarf about 35" long, which is much shorter than the one pictured.
Trivia: Fred Jones, usually recognised as both the leader and driver of the Mystery Machine was played by Freddie Prinze, Jr. in the two motion pictures.
Party themesCartoon CostumesFilm and Television CostumesHalloween Costumes
Sizes for the Daphne costume are:
- One Size:
- Dress Size: 14 - 16
- Bust: 38" - 40"
- Waist: 30.5" - 32"
- Hips: 41" - 42.5"
- Length of Dress: 38"
Sizes for the Fred costume are:
- One Size
- Chest size to 44"
- Waist 30" to 36"
- Inside Leg to 32"
- One Size:
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Packaging: Resealable PVC Bag & Header Card
- Product Suitability: Adult Specific Item - All Ages Over 15 Years
- Washing Instructions: Hand wash, no bleach, line dry
- CE Mark:
- Q & A
Q & A
Have a question about this product? Why not get in touch by completing the boxes below.
Jokers' Masquerade wig care tips:
- Wash in cool water.
- Never use regular shampoo on a synthetic wig.
- If the wig has picked up the odour of smoke or other strong odours, you may add a teaspoon of baking soda to the water and blend it in.
- Spread the wig out to dry over night.
- When the wig is entirely dry, and not before, re-style the wig gently.
- We recommend a wide tooth comb or your fingers to re-style and not a brush.
- Shaking and fluffing by hand is your best starting point for styling.
- The hair is made of synthetic material and as such is not suitable for straightening or curling with hot stylers.
Got this costume? Want your photo to appear here? Tag your Instagrams with @jokersmasquerade and #jokers50228. How do I tag pics?