Woochie 3D Burn (ref: 25067)
- Your Price:
- £ 8.49
- Retail Price:
- You Save:
- £2.00 (19%)
Product InformationThis is a Cinema Secrets product
View all Cinema Secrets productsThis is a Woochie product
View all Woochie products
From the easy to use Woochie range of make-up and prosthetic effects that have been tried and tested by Hollywood Make-Up Artists, the 3D Burn is truly alarming.
All you will need are spirit gum and blood gel, which are available as accessories.
This product is applied in a similar way to temporary tattoos. Full instructions supplied.
You will need to add our Spirit Gum & Remover Combo, gel blood and applicator sponges to be able to successfully apply this prosthetic. Please be aware you will need patience and plenty of time to apply the makeup before you can productively recreate the product image above.
Party themesWoochieHalloween Costumes
- Important Note: You'll need to add our Spirit Gum, gel blood and sponges to be able to successfully apply this prosthetic. Be aware you will need patience and time to apply the makeup before you can successfully create the pictured image.
- Material: Latex/Rubber Mix
- Packaging: Sealed Blister Pack
- Product Suitability: Adult Specific Item - All Ages Over 15 Years
- Geographical Restriction: NOT North America (USA/Canada)
- Q & A
Q & A
Have a question about this product? Why not get in touch by completing the boxes below.
How long does it take to achieve the pictured look?
You will need plenty of time to achieve the pictured look. As this item is reusable, you may wish to have a practice run first.
What does this item look like before the makeup is added to it?
This is a skin coloured prosthetic with burn indentations.
Can this item be worn on either side of the face?
Yes, this item can be worn on either side of the face.
Does this product sit flat on the skin once it has been applied?
This product has a 3D look once applied, with indentations and ridges.
Got this costume? Want your photo to appear here? Tag your Instagrams with @jokersmasquerade and #jokers25067. How do I tag pics?