Product InformationThis is a Rubie's Fancy Dress Costumes product
View all Rubie's productsThis is a Flintstones Fancy Dress product
View all Flintstones Fancy Dress products
Deluxe cartoon character costume includes three pieces.
Costume includes an attractive blue halter neck dress made from a fleece touch and feel polyester featuring a contrasting leather look trim, Velcro closure at the rear of the neck and pleated effect at the base of the dress.
Costume also includes leather look belt with PVC bones creating a sexy prehistoric look. Finishing touch is a black Betty wig with attached bow.
Party themesLetter 'B' CostumesCartoon CostumesFilm and Television CostumesCavemen and Cavewomen Costumes
Sizes for this costume are:
- Extra Small: Dress Size 8 - 10
- Small: Dress Size 10 - 12
- Medium: Dress Size 14 - 16
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Packaging: Resealable PVC Bag & Header Card
- Product Suitability: Adult Specific Item - All Ages Over 15 Years
- Hygiene Packaged: For hygiene reasons we politely ask customers not to open or try-on the hosiery/ wig supplied with this costume until they are happy that it suits their needs. Any item returned might not be refunded if found to be worn
- Washing Instructions: Hand wash, no bleach, line dry
- CE Mark:
- Q & A
Q & A
Have a question about this product? Why not get in touch by completing the boxes below.
Jokers' Masquerade wig care tips:
- Wash in cool water.
- Never use regular shampoo on a synthetic wig.
- If the wig has picked up the odour of smoke or other strong odours, you may add a teaspoon of baking soda to the water and blend it in.
- Spread the wig out to dry over night.
- When the wig is entirely dry, and not before, re-style the wig gently.
- We recommend a wide tooth comb or your fingers to re-style and not a brush.
- Shaking and fluffing by hand is your best starting point for styling.
- The hair is made of synthetic material and as such is not suitable for straightening or curling with hot stylers.
Got this costume? Want your photo to appear here? Tag your Instagrams with @jokersmasquerade and #jokers24065. How do I tag pics?