Bam-Bam Rubble & Pebbles Flintstone Combination (ref: 61048)
- Your Price:
- £ 55.99
- Retail Price:
- You Save:
- £35.50 (39%)
Our Bam-Bam Rubble & Pebbles Flintstone Combination is perfect for becoming these classic television characters.
Male Costume includes:
- Top with attached chest piece
- Shoe covers
- Wig with attached hat
The Deluxe Bam-Bam Rubble Costume includes a top with orange and black fleecy feel design featuring jagged trim. The top fastens at the rear of the neck using Velcro for a snug fit. The top also has an attached EVA chest piece creating the look of a muscular torso.
Also included is a pair of brown shorts with a leather look front creating a faux belt effect, elasticated rear waist and jagged base.
The look is finished with a pair of EVA shoe covers. The covers allow you to wear your shoes beneath them. The feet are one size fits all and affix using Velcro. The finishing touch is the wig that comes with Bamm Bamm's attached hat boasting a leopard design.
Female Costume includes:
- Wig with attached bone
- Leg warmers
The Deluxe Pebbles Flintstone Costume includes an attractive pink and black top made from a fleece feel polyester featuring a jagged neckline, jagged shoulders and base.
Also included is a pair of black shorts with an elasticated waist and prehistoric looking jagged finish at the base.
The look is finished with a neon pink character wig with attached bone at the rear and a pink fleecy leg covers with jagged tops.
Party themesCavemen and Cavewomen CostumesFilm and Television CostumesCartoon Costumes
Sizes for this costume are:
- One size:
- Chest size: Up to 40"
- Dress Size: 10 - 12
- One size:
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Packaging: Resealable PVC Bag & Header Card
- Product Suitability: Adult Specific Item - All Ages Over 15 Years
- Washing Instructions: Hand wash, no bleach, line dry
- Q & A
Q & A
Have a question about this product? Why not get in touch by completing the boxes below.
Jokers' Masquerade wig care tips:
- Wash in cool water.
- Never use regular shampoo on a synthetic wig.
- If the wig has picked up the odour of smoke or other strong odours, you may add a teaspoon of baking soda to the water and blend it in.
- Spread the wig out to dry over night.
- When the wig is entirely dry, and not before, re-style the wig gently.
- We recommend a wide tooth comb or your fingers to re-style and not a brush.
- Shaking and fluffing by hand is your best starting point for styling.
- The hair is made of synthetic material and as such is not suitable for straightening or curling with hot stylers.
Got this costume? Want your photo to appear here? Tag your Instagrams with @jokersmasquerade and #jokers61048. How do I tag pics?