This 'Double Take' costume gives the perception that you, the baby is being carried on the back of Mummy! This innovative and fun costume creates such a realistic optical illusion that even you may get confused as to where you stop and the costume begins.
Includes: Dress, baby bonnet, scarf, inflatable legs, inflatable torso and mask
The double person body suit hosts your body as the baby torso and lady legs, while an inflated torso and legs provide the lady body and baby legs. Sounds complicated? It really isn't its as simple as 1,2,3...
1. Inflate torso and legs. Insert inflated legs into pants of the blue body suit.
2. Step into the shirt of the dress and place your arms into the sleeves of the blue body suit.
3. Insert the inflatable torso into the sleeves and upper body of the dress. Seal the Velcro closure. Place mask and scarf on the inflated head. Put on your bonnet and you are ready to go.
This very clever costume is a unique idea and will attract many compliments and of course double takes.
Party themesComedy CostumesStag Do CostumesFestival Costumes
Sizes for this costume are:
- Jacket/Chest size to 42"- 46"
- Waist 38"- 42"
- Inseam 32"
- Ideal Height: 5' 9" - 5' 11"
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Packaging: Resealable PVC Bag & Header Card
- Product Suitability: Adult Specific Item - All Ages Over 15 Years
- Washing Instructions: Hand wash, no bleach, line dry
- Q & A
Q & A
Have a question about this product? Why not get in touch by completing the boxes below.
Got this costume? Want your photo to appear here? Tag your Instagrams with @jokersmasquerade and #jokers10557. How do I tag pics?