Product InformationThis is a Cinema Secrets product
View all Cinema Secrets productsThis is a Woochie product
View all Woochie products
The easy to use Woochie range of make-up and prosthetic effects have been tried and tested by Hollywood Make-Up Artists. Our Lost Boy application is perfect for vampire costumes.
All you will need is spirit gum, which is available as an accessory.
This product is applied in a similar way to temporary tattoos. Full instructions supplied.
Party themesWoochieHalloween Costumes
- Important Note: You'll need to add our Spirit Gum, gel blood and sponges to be able to successfully apply this prosthetic. Be aware you will need patience and time to apply the makeup before you can successfully create the pictured image.
- Important Note: This product is NOT pre-moulded. Customers must mould the malleable plastic to their face for full effect.
- Material: Latex/Rubber Mix
- Packaging: Sealed Blister Pack
- Product Suitability: Adult Specific Item - All Ages Over 15 Years
- Geographical Restriction: NOT North America (USA/Canada)
- Q & A
Q & A
Have a question about this product? Why not get in touch by completing the boxes below.
Is it difficult to achieve the pictured look?
It is not overly complex to create the pictured look, it just needs time and patience. Full instructions are enclosed in the packaging.
Is it easy to mould the plastic of this item?
We have had no feedback from customers to say that they have had any problems with this item. Woochie appliances tend to be very easy to use.
What colour is this prosthetic?
The prosthetic is skin coloured and you will need to add skin coloured makeup to create the pictured effect.
Would this prosthetic be suitable for women as well as men?
This prosthetic can be used to create a vampire look for both sexes.
What material is this prosthetic made from?
This prosthetic is made from a thin plastic.
Got this costume? Want your photo to appear here? Tag your Instagrams with @jokersmasquerade and #jokers25120. How do I tag pics?