Product InformationThis is a House Haunters product
View all House Haunters products
This amazing one person gorilla costume is guaranteed to cause a scene wherever it goes!
- Plastic Cage Kit
- Gorilla Head
- Gorilla Body
- Gorilla Socks
- Gorilla Feet
- Filler Bag
- Knee Inserts
- Cage Floor
- Rubber bands
Costume DOES NOT include (You will need these items to complete the costume):
- Bubble wrap/newspapers/plastic bags to stuff the gorilla head, chest and arms
- Captive's top, trousers and boots
- A spoon to insert and remove the pegs which hold the cage together
Assembling such an awesome costume takes some patience and there is a very detailed instruction guide supplied with the costume. In a brief summary, here's how it works:
- Assemble Gorilla Cage using the joining pegs provided and your spoon
- Stuff the Gorilla's head with your bubble wrap or newspaper
- Stuff the Gorilla's arms
- Stuff the filler bag and insert it into the Gorilla's upper body
- Attach the cage to the Gorilla's body and hands
- Stuff your spare pair of trousers
- Place the knee inserts inside your boots or shoes
- Place the shoes inside the trousers and then bend the trousers and attach to the base of the cage
- Put on your Gorilla socks and feet
- Put on the harness
- Put on your top
- Step into the cage and into the Gorilla's legs
- Pull the Gorilla and cage up over you and you're in!
- You will need to hold the cage to keep it sturdy.
This imaginative twist on a caged human held by an animal would be perfect for a zoo or animal themed fancy dress party.
Party themesAnimal CostumesStag Do CostumesHalloween Costumes
Sizes for this costume are:
- One Size:
- Chest size to 40"
- Maximum Height: 6'
- One Size:
- Q & A
Q & A
Have a question about this product? Why not get in touch by completing the boxes below.
What are the dimensions of the box in which this costume is packaged?
The length of the box is 37", the width of the box is 11.5" and the height of the box is 7".
Can I go to the toilet in this costume?
You would need to undress to go to the toilet.
Got this costume? Want your photo to appear here? Tag your Instagrams with @jokersmasquerade and #jokers63280. How do I tag pics?