Product InformationThis is a Rubie's Fancy Dress Costumes product
View all Rubie's productsThis is a Star Wars product
View all Star Wars products
The gorgeous Princess Leia didn't need to show huge amounts of flesh to look simply stunning. Her white long flowing dress, belt and bun hairstyle has become iconic to the Princess Leia image and remains sexy and highly recognisable to this day. Become this film classic with our sensational Princess Leia Costume (Plus Size) and help the Rebel Alliance fight the Galactic Empire.
This official licensed Star Wars costume includes a long white dress made from high quality fabric and is fully hemmed throughout. The dress fastens at the back with a zip, has long flowing sleeves and a seductive slit in the skirt going up to the thigh.
Also included with this Princess Leia costume is a molded belt which fastens at the back with velcro.
Finishing this look is a full dark brown wig with a center parting and classic Leia side buns, perfect for completing your transformation into a film classic.
Party themesStar Wars CostumesSpace CostumesFilm and Television CostumesBlack and WhiteLetter 'L' CostumesStar Wars Costumes
Tagsfantasystar warsfilmprincess leia
Sizes for this costume are:
- One Size:
- Dress Size: 16 - 18
- Bust: 40" - 42"
- Waist: 34" - 36"
- Hips: 42" - 44"
- Sleeve Length: 23"
- Neck Size: Up to 18"
- Length of Dress: 59"
- Ideal Height: 5' 7" or above
- One Size:
- Material:88% Polyester 12% Spandex
- Packaging: Resealable PVC Bag & Header Card
- Product Suitability: Adult Specific Item - All Ages Over 15 Years
- Washing Instructions: Hand wash, no bleach, line dry
- Q & A
Q & A
Have a question about this product? Why not get in touch by completing the boxes below.
Jokers' Masquerade wig care tips:
- Wash in cool water.
- Never use regular shampoo on a synthetic wig.
- If the wig has picked up the odour of smoke or other strong odours, you may add a teaspoon of baking soda to the water and blend it in.
- Spread the wig out to dry over night.
- When the wig is entirely dry, and not before, re-style the wig gently.
- We recommend a wide tooth comb or your fingers to re-style and not a brush.
- Shaking and fluffing by hand is your best starting point for styling.
- The hair is made of synthetic material and as such is not suitable for straightening or curling with hot stylers.
Got this costume? Want your photo to appear here? Tag your Instagrams with @jokersmasquerade and #jokers62855. How do I tag pics?