DiscontinuedView similar costumes
Product InformationThis is a Rubie's Fancy Dress Costumes product
View all Rubie's productsThis is a Flintstones Fancy Dress product
View all Flintstones Fancy Dress products
Everyone remembers how attractive Fred Flintstone's wife was and you'll look just the part in our gorgeous Wilma Flintstone Costume (Plus Size). This fuller figured costume is perfect for those looking to get back to their prehistoric roots while looking chic.
The Wilma Flintstone inspired dress is made from a deluxe white soft-feel fleece material with a jagged faux velvet neckline and hem in a zebra print. The dress is designed to be worn over one shoulder and simply pulls on for a comfortable yet easy look.
Also included is a chunky solid PVC pearl style necklace which is elasticated to allow you to easily pull it over your head.
No Wilma costume would be complete without her signature fiery red hair and the included wig allows you to achieve this. The wig comes in a shiny bright orange and has been styled into a replica of Wilma's hairdo.
Party themesCavemen and Cavewomen CostumesFilm and Television CostumesCartoon CostumesLetter 'W' Costumes
Sizes for this costume are:
- One Size
- Dress size 16 - 20
- Bust size 42" to 44"
- Waist size 35" to 38"
- One Size
- Packaging: Resealable PVC Bag & Header Card
- Product Suitability: Adult Specific Item - All Ages Over 15 Years
- Q & A
Q & A
Have a question about this product? Why not get in touch by completing the boxes below.
Jokers' Masquerade wig care tips:
- Wash in cool water.
- Never use regular shampoo on a synthetic wig.
- If the wig has picked up the odour of smoke or other strong odours, you may add a teaspoon of baking soda to the water and blend it in.
- Spread the wig out to dry over night.
- When the wig is entirely dry, and not before, re-style the wig gently.
- We recommend a wide tooth comb or your fingers to re-style and not a brush.
- Shaking and fluffing by hand is your best starting point for styling.
- The hair is made of synthetic material and as such is not suitable for straightening or curling with hot stylers.
Got this costume? Want your photo to appear here? Tag your Instagrams with @jokersmasquerade and #jokers90148. How do I tag pics?