Want to get the look of a realistic tattoo without spending hours of pain under the needle? Are you going to a party as a rock star or a pretty 50s inspired pin up? Then this incredible Vintage Rose design transfer is for you. Created by leaders in the special effects makeup industry, this temporary tattoo is as easy to apply as it is realistic and will stay on your skin all night.
How to apply:1. Skin must be free of makeup or oils
2. Carefully cut around the tattoo and pick a position on the skin.
3. Peel off the clear acetate sheet, and place the transfer face down onto your skin.
4. Using a warm damp sponge, pat the back of the transfer until saturated
6. After a minute or two, gently peel away the paper, leaving the transfer behind.
7. If the tattoo transfer has any edges left peeling away, use a wet fingertip to stick them down.
How to remove:Fully saturate tattoo with baby oil or household rubbing alcohol and wipe with cotton pad to easily remove.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.