Not impressed with all of those fluffy devil horns you get on a headband that work for hen parties but not always for a scary Devil costume? Well fear not as these clever and creepy horns magically transfer to the skin are a gamechanger! They look as if they are ripping through your flesh and are a great alternative to all the other less realistic versions on the market, they are bound to impress fellow party goers. So prepare to embrace your inner demon this October 31st as these devil horns will take your classic Halloween fancy dress look to the next level.
How to apply:1. Skin must be free of makeup or oils
2. Gently cut the packaging open, peel the transfer off the backing paper, flip it over sticky side down and press the transfer back onto the transfer paper.
3. Cut around the FX transfer leaving around 1cm from the transfer edge.
4. Peel the plastic off and place onto dry skin with the FX face down on your skin
6. Push wet cloth onto the back of the FX until wet through
7. Hold in place for 30 seconds, gently peel off the paper backing – and you're done!
How to remove:Fully saturate tattoo with baby oil or household rubbing alcohol and wipe with cotton pad to easily remove.
Includes: x 2 transfers, x2 horns
Coming out of a bald head, these looked so real. It had children and adults leaning in closer to try to see how it was done. A subtle addition to an outfit. Loved it.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.