Been in a fight with a rabid werewolf? Come up against Freddy Kruegar's deadly claw? Either way this grousome and bloody wound will add an impressive element to your special effects make up look this Halloween. Created by leaders in the makeup industry this clever yet simple to use temporary tattoo transfers to the skin with a little water and instantly transforms your look. You jsut may have to reasure people its not real.
How to apply:1. Skin must be free of makeup or oils
2. Gently cut the packaging open, peel the transfer off the backing paper, flip it over sticky side down and press the transfer back onto the transfer paper.
3. Cut around the FX transfer leaving around 1cm from the transfer edge.
4. Peel the plastic off and place onto dry skin with the FX face down on your skin
6. Push wet cloth onto the back of the FX until wet through
7. Hold in place for 30 seconds, gently peel off the paper backing – and you're done!
How to remove:Fully saturate tattoo with baby oil or household rubbing alcohol and wipe with cotton pad to easily remove.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.