2. Carefully cut around the tattoo and pick a position on the skin.
3. Peel off the clear acetate sheet, and place the transfer face down onto your skin.
4. Using a warm damp sponge, pat the back of the transfer until saturated
5. After a minute or two, gently peel away the paper, leaving the transfer behind.
6. If the tattoo transfer has any edges left peeling away, use a wet fingertip to stick them down.
How to remove:Fully saturate tattoo with baby oil or household rubbing alcohol and wipe with cotton pad to easily remove.
We were very impressed with the tattoo transfers. The instructions were very clear. Thank you.
Have a question about this product? Why not get in touch by completing the boxes below.