Reddish brown wig with twisting curls. Customer feedback tells us that the design of this wig is slightly different to that illustrated. The wig consists of long waves and twists to create this beautiful head of Medusa hair.
Q & A
Have a question about this product? Why not get in touch by completing the boxes below.
Jokers' Masquerade wig care tips:
- Wash in cool water.
- Never use regular shampoo on a synthetic wig.
- If the wig has picked up the odour of smoke or other strong odours, you may add a teaspoon of baking soda to the water and blend it in.
- Spread the wig out to dry over night.
- When the wig is entirely dry, and not before, re-style the wig gently.
- We recommend a wide tooth comb or your fingers to re-style and not a brush.
- Shaking and fluffing by hand is your best starting point for styling.
- The hair is made of synthetic material and as such is not suitable for straightening or curling with hot stylers.
Is it possible to dye this wig blonde like the White Witch of Narnia?
We would not recommend it. The hair is entirely synthetic and as such we are unable to guess how it would take the dye. You would need to find a dye to cater for this type of material and follow the instructions accordingly. We are unable to accept the wig back if you are unsuccessful at dyeing it.
- Important Note
- Do Not Use Heated Styling Tools As This Will Damage Synthetic Fibre. Cool Temperature Styling Tools, Plastic Curlers And Hairspray Are Recommended.
- Synthetic Fibre
- Resealable PVC Bag & Header Card
- Product Suitability
- Adult Specific Item - All Ages Over 15 Years
- Hygiene Packaged
- For hygiene reasons we politely ask our customers not to open or try-on this product until they are happy it suits their needs. Any item returned might not be refunded if found to be worn