Billy-Bob Thermal Fitting Beads
These thermal fitting beads are recommended for future use of Billy Bob teeth.
- Empty the packet of white beads into a cup of very hot water.
- Once the beads have turned clear (approx. 1 minute depending on the water temperature) then remove beads with a spoon.
- Using your fingers, mould the clear plastic into a worm shape.
- Place the clear plastic material in the 'trough' portion of the teeth; squeeze with your fingers a tiny bit of the clear plastic through the three holes.
- Place Teeth in mouth and ease your teeth down through the clear fitting plastic until you hit the bottom.
- Using your tongue, push the excess clear plastic against the roof of your mouth and suck the teeth tightly to your teeth, so you have a firm impression in the clear fitting plastic.
- Gently remove the teeth and let them cool for 10 minutes. Notice that when the fitting plastic cools, it turns white again.
- If you mess up, reheat and try again as needed. Trim off any excess fitting plastic.
If you have no teeth, you will need to purchase 2-5 packages of thermal beads to mould to the contour of your toothless mouth.00010102
Other Products You May Like
Great item to fit your Billy Bob Teeth. Took a few attempts to get right, but perfect fit when done properly. Instructions say to use hot water to soften beads, but they harden too fast. Boiling water softens the beads quicker & for longer - allowing you time for that perfect fitting of teeth, before the softened beads harden again.