Day of the Dead is such a great fancy dress theme for a party and a cool alternative for your Halloween costume this year. This simple to use transfer is so much easier than trying to recreate this intricate design using face paints and you can apply it in seconds! So get ready to impress your friends and fellow party goers with this fantastic tattoo.
How to apply:
1. Skin must be free of makeup or oils
2. Carefully cut around the tattoo and pick a position on the skin.
3. Peel off the clear acetate sheet, and place the transfer face down onto your skin.
4. Using a warm damp sponge, pat the back of the transfer until saturated
5. After a minute or two, gently peel away the paper, leaving the transfer behind.
6. If the tattoo transfer has any edges left peeling away, use a wet fingertip to stick them down.
How to remove:
Fully saturate tattoo with baby oil or household rubbing alcohol and wipe with cotton pad to easily remove.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.