Maori Face Temp Tattoo
Transform yourself into a Maori God or warrior with this clever transferable tattoo artwork. You'll be the instant stuff of New Zealand tribal legend. Tinsley tattoos are high quality temporary tattoos that are applied with water, long lasting, very realistic and used in the TV and film industry.
How to apply:1. Skin must be free of makeup or oils
2. Carefully cut around the tattoo and pick a position on the skin.
3. Peel off the clear acetate sheet, and place the transfer face down onto your skin.
4. Using a warm damp sponge, pat the back of the transfer until saturated
5. After a minute or two, gently peel away the paper, leaving the transfer behind.
6. If the tattoo transfer has any edges left peeling away, use a wet fingertip to stick them down.
How to remove:Fully saturate tattoo with baby oil or household rubbing alcohol and wipe with cotton pad to easily remove.