Show off your wounds this Halloween with these Shot and Stabbed Temporary Tattoos! Just add fake blood!
Created by Hollywood artists, these special FX transfers are the most realistic wound effects available on the market. They apply easily to the face or body with water and will stay firmly on your skin all day and night.
How to apply:
1. Skin must be free of makeup or oils
2. Carefully cut around the tattoo and pick a position on the skin.
3. Peel off the clear acetate sheet, and place the transfer face down onto your skin.
4. Using a warm damp sponge, pat the back of the transfer until saturated
5. After a minute or two, gently peel away the paper, leaving the transfer behind.
6. If the tattoo transfer has any edges left peeling away, use a wet fingertip to stick them down.
How to remove:
Fully saturate tattoo with baby oil or household rubbing alcohol and wipe with cotton pad to easily remove.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.