Trypophobia 3D Transfers Medium
For a classic horror serial killer look this Halloween, look no further than our our Trypophobia 3D FX Transfer. Inspired by Freddie Krueger, it's a tattoo that's sure to terrify your friends and naighbours. Let's hope you don't give them nightmares! Simply apply this tattoo with water, no messy glues needed.
How to apply:1. Skin must be free of makeup or oils
2. Gently cut the packaging open, peel the transfer off the backing paper, flip it over sticky side down and press the transfer back onto the transfer paper.
3. Cut around the FX transfer leaving around 1cm from the transfer edge.
4. Peel the plastic off and place onto dry skin with the FX face down on your skin
6. Push wet cloth onto the back of the FX until wet through
7. Hold in place for 30 seconds, gently peel off the paper backing – and you're done!
How to remove:Fully saturate tattoo with baby oil or household rubbing alcohol and wipe with cotton pad to easily remove. 00008288