Ever thought of getting a Japanese carp fish tattoo? Well, why not try Tinsley Transfer's realistic temporary koi tattoo and then you'll know! It's a great finishing touch for geisha costumes as well as for outfits with a Chinese or Japanese theme.
How to apply:1. Skin must be free of makeup or oils
2. Carefully cut around the tattoo and pick a position on the skin.
3. Peel off the clear acetate sheet, and place the transfer face down onto your skin.
4. Using a warm damp sponge, pat the back of the transfer until saturated
5. After a minute or two, gently peel away the paper, leaving the transfer behind.
6. If the tattoo transfer has any edges left peeling away, use a wet fingertip to stick them down.
How to remove:Fully saturate tattoo with baby oil or household rubbing alcohol and wipe with cotton pad to easily remove.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.