Who has the time or patience to try and recreate a realistic looking Tiger face?! Nah didn't think so, well look no further than this fantastic temporary tattoo that is super easy to use and looks great. Whether you are going to a Jungle themed party, festival or hen do this transfer will take your costume to the next level!
How to apply:1. Skin must be free of makeup or oils
2. Carefully cut around the tattoo and pick a position on the skin.
3. Peel off the clear acetate sheet, and place the transfer face down onto your skin.
4. Using a warm damp sponge, pat the back of the transfer until saturated
5. After a minute or two, gently peel away the paper, leaving the transfer behind.
6. If the tattoo transfer has any edges left peeling away, use a wet fingertip to stick them down.
How to remove:Fully saturate tattoo with baby oil or household rubbing alcohol and wipe with cotton pad to easily remove.