Day of the Dead is one of the hottest fancy dress themes for Halloween and it doesn't get cooler than this easy to apply Day of the Dead Face Tattoo Transfer. So much easier than trying to create this look with face paints, this simple to apply transfer is the best way to get that classic Día de Muertos look with zero hassle! Now pass me the Tequila!
How to apply:1. Skin must be free of makeup or oils
2. Carefully cut around the tattoo and pick a position on the skin.
3. Peel off the clear acetate sheet, and place the transfer face down onto your skin.
4. Using a warm damp sponge, pat the back of the transfer until saturated
5. After a minute or two, gently peel away the paper, leaving the transfer behind.
6. If the tattoo transfer has any edges left peeling away, use a wet fingertip to stick them down.
How to remove:Fully saturate tattoo with baby oil or household rubbing alcohol and wipe with cotton pad to easily remove.
We were very impressed with the tattoo transfers. The instructions were very clear. Thank you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.