If you're going out as a skeleton this Halloween but you're lacking in face painting skills or simply don't have the time, then this White Party Skull Tatoo is the answer. Simply apply the tattoo features with water and then all you need to do is colour in around it with the handy make-up tubes provided.
How to apply:1. Skin must be free of makeup or oils
2. Carefully cut around the tattoo and pick a position on the skin.
3. Peel off the clear acetate sheet, and place the transfer face down onto your skin.
4. Using a warm damp sponge, pat the back of the transfer until saturated
5. After a minute or two, gently peel away the paper, leaving the transfer behind.
6. If the tattoo transfer has any edges left peeling away, use a wet fingertip to stick them down.
How to remove:Fully saturate tattoo with baby oil or household rubbing alcohol and wipe with cotton pad to easily remove.
Includes: One Tattoo and One Paint
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.