Sailor Pin Up Tattoo Transfer
Nothing is cooler or more classic than a 50s inspired Pin-up Girl tattoo, but who wants to sit through the pain of getting a real one? Well we have the perfect alternative for you that looks just like the real thing and applies in seconds! Created by Hollywood makeup artists, this fantastic sailor inspired temporary transfer tattoo will give an edge to your fancy dress costume.
How to apply:1. Skin must be free of makeup or oils
2. Carefully cut around the tattoo and pick a position on the skin.
3. Peel off the clear acetate sheet, and place the transfer face down onto your skin.
4. Using a warm damp sponge, pat the back of the transfer until saturated
6. After a minute or two, gently peel away the paper, leaving the transfer behind.
7. If the tattoo transfer has any edges left peeling away, use a wet fingertip to stick them down.
How to remove:Fully saturate tattoo with baby oil or household rubbing alcohol and wipe with cotton pad to easily remove. 00040603