Add gruesome realism to your zombie look this Halloween with our 3D Zombie Rot prosthetic. Save the drama of facepainting by simply applying these flesh-eaten wound prosthetics with water. No messy glues needed.
How to apply:
1. Skin must be free of makeup or oils
2. Gently cut the packaging open, peel the transfer off the backing paper, flip it over sticky side down and press the transfer back onto the transfer paper.
3. Cut around the FX transfer leaving around 1cm from the transfer edge.
4. Peel the plastic off and place onto dry skin with the FX face down on your skin
6. Push wet cloth onto the back of the FX until wet through
7. Hold in place for 30 seconds, gently peel off the paper backing – and you're done!
How to remove:
Fully saturate tattoo with baby oil or household rubbing alcohol and wipe with cotton pad to easily remove.
I've never used these transfers before and I was really pleased! They arrived quickly, they are not complicated to put on (though I did watch the video instructions which are very clear), and incredibly effective. I looked disgusting! Bingo! You can also add makeup over the transfers as well. They stayed in place all night, and I was dreading getting the gunk off my face, though it was much easier than expected. No skin irritation either.
Not that I want to make a habit of looking like a zombie, though I'll use this brand again.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.