Get yourself a nightmare look this Halloween with our Trypophobia 3D FX Transfer tattoo. This holey, flesh-eaten, maggot ridden prosthetic is a wound that would make Freddie Krueger jealous. It's a scary finishing touch for that horror serial killer look and what's more, it's easily applied with water - no messy glues needed!
How to apply:1. Skin must be free of makeup or oils
2. Gently cut the packaging open, peel the transfer off the backing paper, flip it over sticky side down and press the transfer back onto the transfer paper.
3. Cut around the FX transfer leaving around 1cm from the transfer edge.
4. Peel the plastic off and place onto dry skin with the FX face down on your skin
6. Push wet cloth onto the back of the FX until wet through
7. Hold in place for 30 seconds, gently peel off the paper backing – and you're done!
How to remove:Fully saturate tattoo with baby oil or household rubbing alcohol and wipe with cotton pad to easily remove.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.