Ah the classic tribal tattoo loved by so many in the 90s! Did you miss out on the craze and now your fancy dress costume is calling out for one to top off your look? Well, look no further than this excellent alternative to the pain and commitment of a real tattoo. This clever and easy to apply transfer works on both face and body and looks crazy realistic, you may even fool the people around you!
How to apply:1. Skin must be free of makeup or oils
2. Carefully cut around the tattoo and pick a position on the skin.
3. Peel off the clear acetate sheet, and place the transfer face down onto your skin.
4. Using a warm damp sponge, pat the back of the transfer until saturated
6. After a minute or two, gently peel away the paper, leaving the transfer behind.
7. If the tattoo transfer has any edges left peeling away, use a wet fingertip to stick them down.
How to remove:Fully saturate tattoo with baby oil or household rubbing alcohol and wipe with cotton pad to easily remove.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.